I LOVE Halloween! So for the month of October I have decided to only upload Halloween recipes. I quite often get asked questions about fun/healthy Halloween inspired recipes that are not full of sugar. This can be for children’s parties or just for something creative to do with your children over the Halloween period.
So today I have decided to upload one of my favourite recipes… Halloween Chocolate Ghosts!
Not only is this recipe simple, it tastes delicious and looks amazing.
- 80g White Chocolate
- Strawberries – However many ghost you would like to create
- Black icing pen or 10g Dark chocolate
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and transfer into a microwavable bowl.
- Heat the white chocolate in the microwave until completely melted. I do 25 second intervals and stir the chocolate in between
- Once the chocolate has melted tip the strawberries in the chocolate one by one. You can use a spoon to cover the rest of the strawberries
- Place onto a plate and put in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Then loosen the strawberries from the plate before you make the faces.
- If using the icing pen then you can create your faces and then transfer back into the fridge for 30 minuets to set. Otherwise the icing can slip of the white chocolate if left for a long period of time when not refrigerated.
- If using dark chocolate, repeat stage 1 and 2. Lay the strawberries down, face side up and drizzle over the dark chocolate to create the faces. Then transfer into the fridge for 30 minuets to set
- Enjoy! xx