Now its no secrete that I have a sweet tooth and often have that sugar craving after dinner. Therefore I send out over the weekend and brought some chocolate moulds to try and make my own chocolates… and it went! therefore you can expect more chocolate recipes.
When I was little I used to love rolos! they used to be may Friday treat. So I thought why not and try to recreate them but with peanut butter instead. And they taste as good as they look!
- 80-100g 70% Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Melt half of the dark chocolate and pour in the moulds, filling them up half way.
- With a toothpick or something similar spread some of the chocolate on the inside walls of the moulds, then place in the fridge for 30 minuets to set
- Put the peanut butter inside the mould and then pour the remaining dark chocolate on top. make sure the peanut butter is covered. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Then enjoy!